Improve Business by Financing Receivables
In order to improve a business that takes payments for services or products in 30, 60, or 90 day intervals, most companies need a loan. At Pearl Financing, we offer accounts receivable financing to help your company stay afloat. Unfortunately, there may be some accounts that you have that are simply going unpaid. While there is the pending due date of 30, 60, or 90 days, many companies wait until the very last moment. In such a situation, you are crippled in the fact that you can’t improve because you don’t have the capital to do so. Fortunately, our liquidity option basically buys your receivables department, which gives you the capital you need to remain successful.
Why Accounts Receivable Financing?
There are many reasons why a company would choose to outsource their receivables department. The following are just a few of the benefits of doing so:
- The company can use the money for whatever they wish including seasonal endeavors, company expansion, inventory expansion, payroll, and so much more.
- Businesses both large and small, and of various types, can qualify for such a loan.
- The payment is not fixed and the term is manageable.
- The financing process is quick and easy.
- You can focus on the more important parts of your business, without worrying about being able to afford it.
Contact Us Today
For more information on financing receivables, contact Pearl Financing today.