Equipment Leasing and Financing Options For Your Business
Pearl Financing is a company that is committed to client satisfaction. We understand your needs, and we have financing options that will meet those needs. We understand that equipping your office, medical practice, or other professional building with proper equipment can get expensive. For this reason, we offer equipment leasing options that will help you get to where you need to be, professionally.
Equipment Finance Programs
The following are the equipment finance programs that we offer our clients:
- B, C, and D Credit – These programs are essentially designed to make sure companies that are financially suffering do not have to completely die out. These programs give those clients a second chance at success.
- Government and Municipal – Entities in the municipal and government fields are automatically approved for financing for equipment. Areas such as armed forces, police stations, state agencies, and federal government agencies are candidates for this type of loan.
- Sell and Lease – This type of financing option for equipment basically allows the client to sell their equipment to us. In turn, we lease the equipment back to them. If a company is struggling or looking for ways to increase capital, this is a great option.
- Startup – Our startup program is specifically for companies that are in the startup stages of business. We understand that the costs begin to add up, and we want to make sure you have the equipment you need to succeed, and that you can afford it all as well.
Benefits of a Lease
At Pearl Financing, we are true believers in leasing equipment for your company. The following are some of the benefits that you will experience when you obtain financing with us:
- Tax Advantages – Leasing does not mean ownership. They are separate, and as such, are separate when it comes to taxes. When you lease equipment, you do not have to pay the taxes for it.
- Credit Preservation – Leasing does not impact a credit line at all. What this means is that you have the credit line preserved for emergency expenses.
To learn more about equipment financing for your company, contact Pearl Financing today.